Theme and Dates
The theme of your short stop motion animation film must be based around Adventure.
Closing Date: Sunday 27th of August 6pm
Winner Announcement: 14th of September
How to Enter
- Subscribe to Createschool Youtube Channel.
- Upload your finished video onto a Youtube channel (i.e this could be a parent/guardian's channel)
- Send a link to your video, plus your name and parent/guardian contact details via Email to email@example.com.
- The subject heading for the email: "BrickFlicks Summer Competition" plus your name.
1st Prize: €50 Smyths Voucher plus Yeti lego Mini figure.
- 2nd Prize: €20 Smyths Voucher
- 3rd Prize: Mini figure packet X3
- Winning films will be show cased on Createschool's Youtube Channel.
- Age Limit: 8-13 Yrs
- Minimum length 30 seconds
- Maximum length 90 Seconds
- Must have parent/guardian permission to enter competition
- Must have permission from parent/guardian to operate a Youtube account.
- Collaboration not essential
- Copyright material such as music cannot be used. If using royalty free music you must credit the owner.
- They can be but are not limited to silent films.
- Videos made in a Createschool Brickflicks workshop cannot be submitted.
- Only one entry per person/group.
- Please do not display your full name, contact details or address on your final submission.
The winning entry will be chosen based on these 4 key criteria
- Animation Technique- The quality of the animation in your film.
- Set Design- The creativity behind the set design. (We welcome hand made sets, does not necessarily have to be LEGO)
- Storyline- The story structure (beginning, middle and end ) and the plot line.
- Originality- The uniqueness and creativity that went into the making of your film.
Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGO®” is a trademark of the LEGO Groups of companies. The LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this website.