Theme and Dates
The theme of your short stop motion animation film must be based around Halloween.
Closing Date: October 31st @6pm
- Age Limit: 8-13 Yrs
- Must be between 30 and 90 Seconds
- Must have parent/guardian permission to enter competition
- Must have permission from parent/guardian if operating a Youtube account.
- Collaboration not essential
- Copyright material such as music cannot be used. If using royalty free music you must credit the owner.
- They can be but are not limited to silent films.
- Videos made in a Createschool Brickflicks workshops cannot be submitted.
- Only one entry per person/group.
- Please do not display your full name, contact details or address on your video.
The winning entry will be chosen based on these 4 key criteria
- Animation Technique- The quality of the animation in your film.
- Set Design- The creativity behind the set design. (We welcome hand made sets, does not necessarily have to be LEGO)
- Storyline- The story structure (beginning, middle and end ) and the plot line.
- Originality- The uniqueness and creativity that went into the making of your film.
Any queries please contact email@example.com
Summer 2017 Competition Winners
LEGO®” is a trademark of the LEGO Groups of companies. The LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this website.