Createschool are looking for an Administrator and Media Assistant. Createschool is a digital media arts and education company situated in Rua Red Arts Centre, Tallaght. We deliver creative media workshops nationwide to primary and secondary schools as well as different Arts Venues. We also have a dedicated stop motion animation studio that creates content for our own studio and for commissions.
We are recruiting a part time Administrator and Media Assistant to work as part of our team.
Job Type: Part Time (15-20 hours pw)
Job Location: Administration - Rua Red Arts Centre, Tallaght
The role includes:
- Liaising with Schools, venues and tutors to confirm bookings
- Updating our Social Media Channels, such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
- Answering incoming calls
- Handling customer queries
- Assist with office accounts
- Assist with office duties
Candidates should have the following skills and experience
- Experience in an administrative environment/ office setting
- Be self- Motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a small team
- Familiarity with iMacs and Apple software
- Video editing is an advantage but not essential
- Have an interest in creative arts
- A desire to continually learn and develop their skill sets
Additional and continued training and support will be provided
Commensurate with experience
Please send CVs to Peter Baxter, Director, Createschool, Rua Red, Tallaght, D24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org